Bihar Board Results 2020 – BSEB 10th | 12th Results 2020
BSEB Results 2020
|BSEB||Exam Name||BSEB Exam Dates 2020||BSEB Result 2020|
|BSEB Class 10 Board Exam||21 February – 29 March 2020||Expected in May 2020|
|BSEB Class 12 Board Exam||03.02.2020 से 13.02.2020||Expected in May 2020|
The Bihar School Examination Board, Patna also known as BSEB conducts Class 10 & Class 12 exams in the month of February – March every year. This year, BSEB has decided to conduct exams for all the skill education (Vocational) subjects in the latter half of February 2020. Similarly, exams for academic subjects are proposed to be conducted in the month of February /March 2020. BSEB announced the Board Examination Schedule for Class 10 & Class 12 on 23rd December 2019. In the previous year, the Exam Date Sheet was declared in the month of January.
This year, BSEB Class 10th exams will commence on 21st February and end on 29th March 2020. Similarly, BSEB Class 12th exams will commence on 15th February and end on 3rd April 2020. In 2020, the Class 10 board exams were conducted from 5th March to 4th April 2018 & Class 12 exams were conducted from 5th March to 13th April 2020. However, BSEB 10th and 12th results were declared on 29th and 26th May respectively.
Latest Updates – BSEB Result 2020
Recently, BSEB has made significant changes related to the BSEB Exams which are scheduled to be conducted in February and March 2020. BSEB Class 10 & Class 12 students need to have a better understanding of all these changes which will help them in planning their study.
- Digitization of Question Papers: With BSEB digitizing each and everything in the previous years, this year it has announced that BSEB Class 10 & Class 12 question papers will be digitized. With digitization, the question papers which were distributed manually in the past will now be distributed online via the internet to all the school principals 30 minutes before the exam. This will eliminate all the cases of leaked question papers which were faced by the BSEB Board. BSEB will provide school principals with a unique user ID and password to access the question paper following which the papers will be printed before being distributed to the students. As this is the first time where the question papers will be digitized, it is expected that schools will face some issues before getting used to this new change.
- Internal Options Increased: BSEB has decided to make scoring easier for Class 10 & Class 12 students by providing more internal choice questions for some subjects. Earlier, BSEB released a circular which mentioned that internal choice questions will be increased by approximately 33% in all the sections and for each question type. This change is applicable to both Class 10th and Class 12th examinations. Previously, with less internal options, students had to lose marks if they haven’t studied for that question. But with increased internal choice options, students will get two questions out of which they will have to answer any one which they feel is easier for them.
BSEB Sample Papers and Marking Scheme 2020
BSEB has released sample papers and marking schemes for all Class 10 & Class 12 subjects. It has been observed that the question paper format and marking criteria for most of the subjects have been changed considerably which is favorable for students. Students are advised to check the sample papers and marking scheme which will give them a better understanding and help them score well in their BSEB Board Exams 2020.BSEB Sample Papers Class 10 & BSEB Sample Papers Class 12
BSEB Result 2020 – Admit Card
- Student Photo & Signature
- Student Roll Number
- Center Number
- Examination Date & Time
- Other Important Instructions
In 2018, BSEB published a strong advisory about Schools holding Student Admit Cards depending on student’s performance, academic fees. BSEB has made it mandatory for schools to provide the admit cards irrespective of the student’s performance or other issues.
BSEB 10th & 12th Result 2020 – Previous Year Result Dates
Considering the previous year result dates, it is quite obvious that the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) declares BSEB Class 10th & Class 12th Result in the month of May or June every year. However, there is no official notification about BSEB 10th & 12th Result 2020 but, it can be expected that BSEB will declare Class 10 & Class 12 results by end on May 2020.
BSEB Results 2020 – Previous Year Result Dates
|BSEB||Year||BSEB 10th Result Date||BSEB 12th Result Date|
|2018||29th May 2018||26th May 2018|
|2017||3rd June 2017||28th May 2017|
|2016||28th May 2016||21st May 2016|
|2015||28th May 2015||25th May 2015|
|2014||19th May 2014||26th May 2014|
BSEB Class 10th & Class 12th Result 2020 – Pass Percentage Trend
Around 25-30 lakh students appear for BSEB Class 10 & Class 12 Board Exams every year. As observed in the last 5 years, the overall BSEB Class 10 pass percentage is on a decline.BSEB Class 10th pass percentage declined from 98.87% in the year 2014 to 86.07% in 2018. On the other hand, BSEB Class 12 pass percentage has been stable in the range of 82% – 83% in the last 5 years.
BSEB Results 2020 – Pass Percentage Trend
|BSEB||Year||BSEB Class 10th Pass %||BSEB Class 12th Pass %|
How To Check BSEB Result 2020?
Almost 10 to 20 lakh students appear for BSEB Board Examinations every year. Students can check their results on the official website – http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in//Follow the Steps to Check your BSEB Class 10th & Class 12th Result 2020:
- Visit Official Website – http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/
- Click on BSEB Class X Examination / BSEB Class XII Examination.
- Keep your credentials ready which include – Roll Number, Date of Birth, School Number & Center Number.
- Enter all the required data & Click Submit.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a Screenshot / Print it for future references.
You can also access your BSEB 10th Result 2020 & BSEB 12th Result 2020 through different modes:
- IVR: Students can access their Class 10th & Class 12th Result via an IVR system which gives you your BSEB Results 2019 via a call. The charges for the same are 30 paise per minute per roll number.
- SMS: Students can get their results via SMS which is charged at 50 paise per SMS.
- Digi Locker: The Digi Locker account details are sent via SMS to the Student’s Registered Mobile Number. Students can get their BSEB Results 2020 in their Locker.
- Third-Party Websites: Students can also check their BSEB Results via third-party websites. Last year, Google & Bing had published BSEB Results.
बिहार बोर्ड इंटरमीडिएट अर्थात कक्षा 12 की कम्पार्टमेंट परीक्षा में 1,53,003 विद्यार्थियों ने फॉर्म भरा था जिसमे केवल 1,52,504 विद्यार्थी ही 12वीं की परीक्षा में शामिल थे और इनमे से भी मात्र 59,147 विद्यार्थी ही सफल हुए है – इसके बाद अब फ़ैल हुए विद्यार्थी स्क्रूटिनी के लिए आवेदन कर सकते है फ़िलहाल स्क्रूटिनी के लिए आवेदन कर अपना स्क्रूटिनी का रिजल्ट देख सकते है – लिंक निचे दिया गया है –
BSEB Result 2020 – FAQs:
- When will BSEB Results be announced 2020? The BSEB Results for the academic year 2019-2020 are expected to be announced in the last week of May 2020.
- When will BSEB declare Class 10th Results?BSEB Class 10th Results 2020 will be declared in the month of May 2020.
- When will declare Class 12th Results?BSEB Class 12th Results 2020 will be declared in the month of May 2020.
The Bihar School Examination Board is established for holding and conducting an examination at the end of the Secondary School stage, for prescribing course of studies for such examination and for carrying out such other objects and duties as may be considered necessary for the purpose as stated in the Act, Rules and Regulations of the Board.
Normally every year the Bihar School Examination Board conducts Annual Secondary School Examination in the month of February/March and Supplementary School Examination in the month of August/September on the basis of course/syllabus as prescribed by the state Government.
Apart from the aforesaid Secondary School Examination, the Board also conducts departmental examinations (not on yearly basis) such as Diploma in Physical Education, Certificate in Physical Education and Teachers Training Examination on such terms and condition as laid down by the State Government.